Thursday, November 02, 2006

Me and my Sword

This poem's idea was given to me by Michelle.

My sword is a part of me,
We share the same fate, punishments and destiny.
We are extensions of each other,
Together forever and ever.

We fight, think, act as one;
Lesser partners we always shun.
To merge our souls is to reach power,
In this my sword and I over all else tower.

He slices into skin, carves into flesh,
Our moves are one, so tightly meshed.
Blood spurts onto me, my sword tastes and smiles,
Blood is the one thing that is not tainted or defiled.

My eyes reflect the gleam of my sword,
My sword's edge reflects my smile, pleasure we can afford.
My sword draws a spurt of blood, my body a spurt of adrenaline,
We are more terrifying than a shark's dorsal fin.

We are one, one soul in two bodies.
My mouth's grin is his edge, his shine is my eye's gleam.
To oppose us is nothing short of a folly.
Our power is like nothing you have ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home