Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ice Hockey - Goalie!

ZOMG!! Today's ice hockey was sooo funnn~~

like last week, our (my friends, "classmates" of sorts) coach Ryan suggested doing goalie next week. everyone wanted to try, so we would do like one or two every week.. I was first to raise my hand!

so htis week, i was goalie. like zomg, sooo much stuff... the pads were huge, i had to wear a chest plate, shoulder pads, padded shorts and big glove thingys! when i get pics ill post them, but didnt get any this week u_u

soo.. skating with them wasnt too bad actually.. and it was fun! my frineds lifted the puck at me, but i bloked them easy.. then one shot hit me in the sensitive parts. and i wasnt wearing a cup. YEOWWWW...

the hard bit was when they started taking closer shots. my first time, so not rlli used to the kit. neways, i managed to block a few, but still it hurt when i took them in the chest...

i love being goalie!! its funn, you get to deflect them with your hands and stick. problem is you gotta hunch over, and the stick is awkward... sitll its fun having the puck lifted at your face~

ill post pics up when i get them, maybe 3 weeks from now.. lol be patient~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home