Friday, November 03, 2006

Paintball!!

Today rocked. Seriously. After school, i went with my bro and his friends to a paintball party. it's ironic, really, because i get invited by my brother's friends than dudes in my year. PBHQ was unchanged and pretty much everything was as it had been left as, besides more splatters of blood (i mean paint) on the walls.

The party rocked overall. We had like 6 games and stuff, and some dudes had to get like 2 refills of 100 bullets. i mean who the hell can use that much? its stupid. I scored a few good shots and got some dudes out.. but the problem was i was always the dude in the point of our spearhead. I always got picked off by some lousy camper that had some luckyass shot. one caught me on my pinky as i was dashing to cover; another dude got me in the knee while i was crouching. i mean wtf i was taking cover, but my knee was poking out and he just HAD to shoot me right there. gosh.

I felt really good when my team like backed me up. we advanced like a pro SEAL team - leapfrog formation. I'd advance, then i'd motion for the others to move up. they'd do the same and so on. it felt really good to be leading these guys.

I did some brave shaite in the game. i assulted the balcony guys alone.. unfortunately they spotted me and i got hit 5 times. i was like "IM HIT IM F***IN HIT" and they just kept on shooting me until i jumped off the stairs. i was like omfgwtf was that for. XP it was still bloody fun.


Man my adrenaline is still like sky-high.. wootwoot i love paintballing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home