Sunday, November 05, 2006

Shiniken's Dance

Shiniken:
Flashing in the light.
Gleaming, weaving.

Cutting through the air.
Slashing, slicing.

Striking the target.
Contact, power.

My anger, hatred and fustrations flow through it.
Released.

Target:
Paper fluttering in the air.
Floating, drifting.

Dancing through the light.
Light, carefree.

Twisting in the space.
Curling, twirling.

My anger, hatred and fustrations directed towards it.
Targeted.


The Dance:
My sword meets paper.
My emotions give it power.
My sword is part of me.
My sword signals the death of paper.

Flashing, gleaming, darting through the air.
Slicing, cutting, weaving around the paper.
The final strike stabs the paper through.
My emotions give the blade power.

Paper is no more.
Behold my sword in holy awe.
My blade, my sword,
My friend - Shiniken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home